The Putalj Winery Tour includes:
- Pickup at central Split meeting point
- Transfer to the winery
- Hosting by winemaker and his team
- Tour of the vineyard, tasting of rose with cheese on the sea view terrace
- Tour of the production area and barrel room
- Tasting directly from fermentation tanks
- Tasting current vintage wines from the bottles
- Tasting olive oil produced by the winery
- Delicacies to pair with wine and olive oil (cheeses,prosciutto, bread)
100 euros per person (semi private small group tour)
approx 3-4 hours
Book this excursion
Please email email@example.com
More about this wine tasting
Putalj Winery has been founded by Anton Kovač in 2008. in an effort to build on his family’s hundred years old wine making tradition and to finally live out his true passion to the fullest. So much that he put in all he had into building a small boutique winery right on the doorstep of his house in Kaštel Sućurac.
Anton’s desire is to produce high quality wine and olive oil completely from his own vineyards and olive groves. His first three vintages have drawn rave reviews and collected a slew of regional awards.
From tending to the vineyard, harvesting, pressing, fermenting, cellar work to hosting tastings Anton displays passion and commitment know only to those who have tasted his wines.